The following online rescources can be used to deepen your own devotional life and that of your family.
- Ligonier Ministries (age 16+) – As a response to the Coronavirus, Ligonier Ministries has made their entire library of teaching series free to stream. Learn more here: https://www.ligonier.org/blog/all-teaching-series-now-free-stream/
- Monergism (Age 16+) – This website contains an overwhelming amount of excellent resources from articles, to book PDFs, to sermons. The best place to get started is with their curated list of best resources: https://www.monergism.com/start
- The Bible Project (age 9+) – The Bible Project produces fully animated videos on all sorts of topics from overviews of specific books of the bible to word studies and broad themes of the bible. They also have an app (Read Scripture) for the phone which integrates a bible reading plan with their videos. Access it here: https://bibleproject.com/
- The Bible App for Kids (Age 2-8) – Fully interactive bible stories. This works best on a tablet, but can be used on a smart phone. Learn more here: https://bibleappforkids.com/
- Risen Motherhood (Mothers) – This helpful website recommends resources for ministering to children. Start here: https://www.risenmotherhood.com/children
- Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin (age 18+) – Read one of the best theological resources available for free here https://www.ccel.org/ccel/calvin/institutes.toc.html
- Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms – Learn the theology of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. This can be used as family devotionals around dinner. Read a paragraph each day and discuss as a family. Or use the shorter catechism with young kids or the larger catechism for older.
- The Confession: https://epcoga.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/Files/1-Who-We-Are/B-About-The-EPC/WCF-ModernEnglish.pdf
- Larger Catechism - https://epcoga.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/Files/1-Who-We-Are/B-About-The-EPC/LargerCatechismModernEnglishORIGINAL.pdf
- Shorter Catechism - https://epcoga.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/Files/1-Who-We-Are/B-About-The-EPC/ShorterCatechism.pdf
- Paul David Tripp is a well-known pastor, speaker, and author who shares free Bible studies, devotionals, sermons, podcasts, and videos on his website. https://www.paultripp.com/content
- Sally Lloyd Jones is a writer of children's literature and is probably most recognized for Jesus Storybook Bible, a collection of Bible stories written for kids to help them learn about God's great rescue of sinners and His great love for His children. She also has a free Lent guide for your family you can receive by email. https://www.sallylloyd-jones.com/
- Reformed Youth Ministry seeks to equip and resource the church, specifically for youth, parents, and youth workers. They have a number of podcasts, Bible studies, music, curriculum, and other tools available online. https://www.rym.org/resources
- Great Commission Publications Signup for 26 free bible story videos and downloadable activity papers (helpful for families with children):